Smart AVI 8X8 HDMI Video Matrix switch with digital Audio
The Smart AVI HDR8X8 conforms to the HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) standard and provides a connection to view any eight HDMI video sources on any combination of eight video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display. The SmartAVI HDMI Router 8x8 provides HDMI output up to 40 feet and at HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. The system works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. And users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR, USB or TCP/IP connection. Our DVI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- Spec Sheet
Product Features List:
- Switches 8 HDMI inputs with 8 HDMI outputs
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232, IR, USB and TCP/IP
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
Please click the button below to obtain this products spec sheet.